We Welcome Volunteers
Volunteers are very precious to us and the function behind the scenes of this ministry. Your willingness to give of your time is appreciated.
Here are short descriptions of areas you may want to be a part of.
- Intercessory Prayer – You will be sent confidential prayer requests to pray for. You will keep your own list and pray independently until you feel the need is no longer necessary (unless a time period is not specified).
- Emails – We have a need for helpers who are willing to send email introduction letters to perspective contacts in their area, such as churches, Tea Party groups, Act for America, and 912 chapter leaders. You will be provided with a form letter that can be from you as a concerned member of your community.
- Phone Calls – Some people have no fear of the phone and, if you are one of them, you can make phone calls to perspective contacts in your area. You will give them a brief description of our ministry and ask them to go to our website and check us out further.
- Literature Distribution – We have brochures and cards for distibution. You will use these materials to increase public awareness of the ministry. Carry them with you to public events, social gatherings, etc.
- Area Coordinators – We need people to act as event coordinators in their local communities. You will be our hands, feet and voice to get a community event organized. This takes a real go-getter who is energetic, enthusiastic, and willing to work hard to get the message out.
- Other Skills – We never want to limit how God will use people. So, let us know what your skills/desires are and how you would like to use them. We have a job for you!
In whatever area you choose to volunteer, we know that if you do it heartily for the Lord, your efforts will be rewarded.
2 Cor. 9:7 “So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or for necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.”